WOW. I seriously never thought that I’d actually get here. Thank you guys so, so, so much for reading my posts! Every single comment you guys leave, every kind word, makes me so happy! So thank you so much for supporting me and my blog.
(sorry for the strange intro)
And now for the awards!
I’ve been tagged for the Outstanding Blogger Award by the awesome Jheel @Krisha’s Cozy Corner! Thank you!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
2. Answer the questions provided
3. Create 7 unique questions
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- Can you spend a whole day without your mobile phone?
Well, I don’t have a phone, so yeah. I can. Buuuut, I have a tablet, and I’ll just pretend that’s a phone. Yep. Pretty sure I can.
2. What are the things you will miss after the pandemic ends?
Well, um, nothing. I would say my free time, but that’s not true, because I had just as much free time before Covid started as during.
3. Name a country you want to visit
Oooooh, sooo many! Uh, Italy, China, and a whole lot more (here’s a post I did on them).
4. When can we expect a positive change in humanity?
Uh… Well, I hope soon, but I’m not sure.
5. Have you ever regretted writing a blog on a controversial topic?
I don’t think so…?
6. What was your favourite subject in school?
I’m just gonna pretend that says ‘is’. MATH. And English. Oh, and science. Social studies is pretty cool too! And gymnastics counts as P.E., doesn’t it? Um, all of them.
7. What is your advice for absolute newbies on WordPress?
This is something that I FAILED at when I first started Blogging With Reese two and half (wow, it’s really been that long?) years ago: LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE’S BLOGS. This is seriously so important if you want other people to look at yours.
I nominate these wonderful people:
Questions for nominees:
The same ones I answered!
And I’ve been nominated for the Leibster Award by Chloe @Chloe’s Crazy Thots! Thanks so much, Coco!
- Do you like memes???
2. What’s your fave meme??
Anything with animals in it. Those ones are hilarious!
3. What are you thinking right NOW???
Why you’re asking this question, and also what my fav meme is, bc I can’t decide.
4. Have you EVER encountered a burgular/thief??
Nope, and I don’t want to.
Wait. There was this one time – when I was seven – and I stole some rocks out of my neighbor’s backyard… So I’M the thief?
5. Do you like scrunchies?
6. Are you wearing a scrunchie rn???
I don’t own any…
7. What’s your fave colour fgedscrunchies (eg; navy blue with polka dots, orange with white strips, floral etc.)?
(I’m assuming this means fav colour of scrunchies) Um… maybe something that would go with lots of outfits, like a plain coloured one.
8. Do you secretly like the lockdown?
9. What are you wearing right now?
Skinny jeans, a shirt I got from my sailing class (check out the post I made about it here), and my hair is in this super high pony-tail that I did myself, so it’s really messy, plus I kinda thought it would hold my hair back better, but it’s so high up that the hair just falls in my face.
10. Who’s your fave actor?
Hmmm I don’t really have a fav, but I guess Emma Watson…? I mean, she’s pretty good.
11. What’s your faveeeeeee movie/series on Netflix
Yikes. How could you expect me to answer this?! I like ‘A Series Of Unfortunate Events’, and of course, ‘Alexa and Katie’. Claire and I have stopped bingeing it, since we’re not stuck in an airport anymore, but we only have about four episodes left in the entire series anyway.
I nominate you if you like dogs! (with the same questions)
Also, I have some MORE exciting news! I’m out of quarantine! Yeah! Whoo hoo! I’m a free person! And I have my own room, which I haven’t had in a year! Not since I was in Spain!
One last thing before I wrap this post up! I’m gonna be doing an assumptions ’bout me post soon, so comment your assumptions about me in the comments (or you can email them to me here, if you want)! Nothing too personal, though.
Thanks so much for reading, and I will see you in ze comments!