Hello fellow crazy people! Just a random thought: Can you believe it’s October already? I can’t. I mean, somehow this year has just flown by!
Anyway, today I am going to be doing a tags and award post. And I’m super excited because, um, it’s the first post like this I’ve ever done! So, here we go!
A while ago I got tagged by my awesome sis, Claire, for the Small Joys Tag! This is the first tag I’ve ever done, so bear with me!
The Small Joys Tag
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List 15 of your joys
- Nominate 5 other bloggers that bring you joy and feel free to say why!
- Hanging out with my friends
- My family
- Writing on my blog
- Schoolwork. Most of the time…
- Achieving a goal
- Understanding what someone says in Spanish
- Going to bakeries
- Making someone smile
If any of you guys are award-free, or you don’t do tags, then I completely understand. I am nominating you because I enjoy reading your blogs and you are awesome bloggers! Keep doing what you’re doing!
Next I’m going to do The Original Outstanding Blogger Award!!!!
I’m really excited to write this one beacause it’s my first ever award! YAY!!!!! *Screams ecstatically* (Okay, I didn’t scream when I first saw that Gelina had nominated me – thanks a bunch! – but I did hurl myself onto the couch to stop from screaming)
The Original Outstanding Blogger Award
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Original post: here.
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
Other than wish for more wishes, it would probably be for world peace.
2. Do you believe in aliens?
Hmmm… Well, sometimes I do, and sometimes I don’t 😂
3. Whats your all-time favorite desert?
Anything with chocolate. Anything.
4. Do you like roller coasters?
Most of the time. But if they go too fast, or have too many sharp turns then I feel sick.
5. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would you chose?
Um, well, it’s hard to do this without sounding stuck up. Maybe kind, dedicated, and bookworm?
6. If you were to be an animal, what would you chose?
I’d be a dog for sure! Dogs are the best!
7. What is your greatest fear?
I don’t really know… I took a quiz once and it said the fear of missing out, and my mom said the same, so, I don’t know, maybe?
8. What is your dream job?
I would like to be a singer, but I don’t sing that well, so I’m planning on being an author, photographer and swim instructor!
Questions for my nominees:
- If you could trade lives with one person for one day, who would it be?
- Books or movies?
- Who is your favourite blogger and why?
- Would you rather be really rich with no friends, or poor with lots of friends?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Emojis or emoticons?
As I said before, if you are award or tag free, just know that the reason I’m nominating you is becasue I love you guys and your blogs 😊😊
Next is the Sunshine Blogger Award! I got nominated for this award by Lizzie (thanks so much!)!
The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post
- What’s your favorite single book?
How to choose? *sighs in despair* Why would you do this to me?! I guess… Um… wait… I’m thinking… Okay, I’m just going to choose one of the single books that I love; Where The Mountain Meets The Moon by Grace Lin. There! I did it!
2. What do you use to listen to music? (e.g. Spotify, YouTube, etc.)
3. Are you listening to anything right now?
I don’t really like to listen to music and write at the same time, so no.
4. What is a bad habit you want to break?
Ummm… wandering into the kitchen when I’m bored and eating, I guess.
5. Are you more of a giving or receiving person?
Definietly giving. I love watching a person’s face when they see what I’ve gotten/made for them.
6. What do you like to eat for lunch?
My usual lunch is either a big salad, or a sandwich. Nothing fancy 😂
7. Favorite Netflix/Prime/Disney+ show?
Ooooh, tough one. Maybe A Series Of Unfortunate Events.
8. What’s your favorite candy?
Anything chocolate. I don’t really like candy, since it usually has artificial flavours and colours.
9. Are you allergic to anything? If so what?
Thankfully, I’m not allergic to anything!
10. Favorite vacay you’ve ever been on?
Hmmm… Not really sure how to answer this 😂 My definition of vacation is staying in a place for only a few days, or maybe a week. I guess I really liked it when we went to Sant Pol de Mar, Spain for a couple of days… That was fun.
11. What is your favorite number?
Ten. It’s nice and even. Plus it’s super easy to multiply and divide.
Questions for my nominees:
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Are you superstitious?
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
- What would your dream pet be, if you could have any animal? It can be fantastical if you want.
- What’s your favourite food?
- Favourite movie?
- If you got to pick your own name, what would it be?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- Do you like flying in a plane?
- What’s your favourite song?
- Are you a night owl, or an early bird?
I nominate the first 11 people who comment on this post (if you want to do it)!
Okay, next I am going to do The Ultimate Disney Tag! I didn’t really get nominated for this, but Maggie left an open invitation to do it, so I was like, why not? And I really love Disney, so…
The Ultimate Disney Tag
- Mention whose blog you found out about this tag through & share their link!
- Include the rules and badge in your post
- Answer all 50 questions
- Tag the post under “theultimatedisneytag” in the Reader
- Leave an open invitation for all Disney lovers to participate!
- What is the first Disney movie you remember watching?
I think Tangled. I remember my mom and I went to the theatre when I was probably 4 or 5. I was really excited because it was just me and my mom, and my sister wasn’t coming. 😂
2. Three characters you relate the most to?
Judy Hops, Vanellope, Anna.
3. If you could trade places with one character for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?
Well, being Elsa would be really cool, because then I could shoot ice out of my hands. So I’d probably spend the whole day building ice fortresses and snowmen.
4. Which princess do you relate the most to?
Hmmm… Maybe Anna. I mean, I’m always up for adventure!
5. Are you jealous of any characters’ fashion sense/wardrobe?
Well, not jealous exactly, but I always wondered why Elsa’s dresses always look like they are part of her? Maybe cause she made them? In any case they are really pretty.
6. Which song/s get stuck in your head the most often?
Oh, this is hard! All of them! But probably the ones from Frozen and Frozen II.
7. If you could change one thing about any Disney movie, what would you change and why?
I don’t know about this… But maybe take out the weird Kristoff scene in Frozen II when he starts singing that song that sounded like it was from the ’80s.
8. Which sidekick would you love to have?
Olaf. He’s always there to lighten the mood.
9. If you could spend the day with three characters, who would you choose and what would the four of you do together?
Belle, Rapunzal, and Anna. We would probably go sit under a tree in a forest and talk about… I don’t know… books?
10. Is there a crossover relationship you think would totally work? (For example, Tiana and Prince Charming)
Nope. But I’ve never really thought about it 🤔
11. Are there any minor characters you think should have been included more in their movies’ plots? If so, which ones?
Abu the monkey from Aladdin.
12. Which movie has your favorite animation?
They have different animations? 🤣
13. If you could request to have a sequel made for any one movie, what sequel would it be and what would you love to see happen in it?
Well, I love Aladdin, so probably this movie. But I don’t know what would happen…
14. Are there any movies you think shouldn’t have had a sequel? Why or why not?
Frozen II was a bit of a disapointment. The whole storyline was just kind of confusing.
15. Do you use any Disney quotes in your everyday life? If so, what are they?
I probably use them so often I have forgotten they are Disney!
16. Have you noticed any plot holes or funny errors in any movie?
Um, no, I haven’t.
17. Which quote/s inspire you the most?
If you can dream it, you can do it.
18. Who were your favorite characters as a kid?
Well, you might not be able to tell from this post, but practically the only movie I watched for 3 or 4 years was Frozen. So, I loved Elsa. Once, I even tried to convince my sister I had magical ice powers!
19. Who are your favorite characters now?
I love Belle and Jasmine.
20. What’s the last movie you watched?
I think Frozen II.
21. Which movie do you want to watch next?
Um… Pretty sure I’ve watched almost all of them, so…
22. Which character would you go to for advice?
That baboon from The Lion King!
23. Were there any movies that scared you growing up? Are you okay with watching them now?
When I first watched Big Hero 6, I was so scared of Robert Callaghan, because, uh, his mask really freaked me out. Pretty sure if I watched it again now, I’d be fine.
24. What’s your favorite Disney short?
Never seen one.
25. Which movie has your favorite soundtrack?
26. Who is your favorite classic character? (i.e. Mickey, Goofy, Donald, etc.)
Huh. Well, I mean, uh… I honestly have no idea! 😂
27. Which destination/town/world would you love to visit the most? What would you do there?
Arendelle seems pretty cool.
28. Do you prefer watching live action or animated?
29. What are your top three most-watched movies?
Would it be weird to say that I don’t really watch movies over and over again? The only exception would be Frozen when I was 6.
30. Which scene made you the saddest?
The first one that I think of is when Simba’s dad fell off the cliff, and then Simba was convinced it was his fault.
31. Which scene was the most heartwarming?
“Some people are worth melting for.” That’s so sweet!
32. Which scene completely shocked you?
Hmmm… I honestly don’t know! I’m usually pretty good at guessing plots.
33. What are your favorite best friend relationships?
Well, if sisters can be considered best friends, I think Anna and Elsa.
34. Which couple is your favorite?
Anna and Kristoff? I don’t know!
35. Movie with the happiest ending?
It’s Disney! They’re all happy endings!
36. Movie with the saddest ending?
Dito what I said up there.
37. Is there a type of food/treat a character eats/bakes that you’d love to try?
Well, um, it actually just occurred to me that you hardly ever see Disney characters eating!
38. Have you been to any of the Disney parks?
39. What are your favorite Disney Channel shows/movies?
It usually shocks people when I say that I’ve never seen the Disney Channel. 😅
40. If you could visit the set of any show or live action movie, which one would you want to see?
Ooooh, cool question. Probably Aladdin.
41. Which movie makes you laugh the most?
Frozen. As I said before, Olaf. Well, actually, the jams scene in Aladdin was pretty funny.
42. Was there a movie you thought you wouldn’t like, but you ended up loving it?
I generally watch movies with the expectation that I’ll love them, so no.
43. Which villains are you scared of?
I don’t think any of them!
44. Which villain/s don’t scare you?
I think all of them 🤣
45. Do you like any Disney memes? (feel free to share them!)
46. Do you/Have you had any Disney-themed clothes?
I had frozen pyjamas when I was 6.
47. Do you have any stuffed animals/toys? If so, which ones?
I don’t really have that many stuffed animals, but at one point I had a Minnie Mouse stuffie. And I had an Elsa Barbie (yep, I was SOOOOO obsessed).
48. If you could only recommend one Disney movie for others to watch, which one would you choose and why?
Aladdin. Because it’s mah favourite.
49. Which characters always make you smile?
50. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love Disney?
Well, that was fun! It took a while, but it was definitely fun (I actually wrote this post at different times because I got nominated by Claire, wrote this post, then a couple days later got nominated by Gelina, so I had to come and update it, and then the very next day I got nominated by Lizzie!😂)! Thanks again to Claire, Gelina, and Lizzie for nominating me!